Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DINK or dink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dink may refer to:
- Dink Meeker, in the Ender's Game series of books by Orson Scott Card
- "Dink" Dunkin, a child detective in the A to Z Mysteries novel series
- Dink Stover, in stories and novels by Owen Johnson
- Dink, a child character in the 1931 film The Champ, played by Jackie Cooper
- Dink, in the 1953 film The Clown, a remake of The Champ
- Dink (James Bond), a woman in the James Bond film Goldfinger
- Dinks, a group of munchkin-like characters in red robes in the 1987 movie Spaceballs
- Dink Jenkins, in the 2000 film My Dog Skip, played by Luke Wilson
- Mr. Dink, on the Nickelodeon television series Doug
- the title character of Dink, the Little Dinosaur, a 1980s American children's animated series
- Dink, a recurring character in the TV series Private Practice
- Dink, in the animated TV series Cubeez
- the main character of Dink Smallwood, a role-playing video game made in 1997
- Dink (nickname)
- Arat Dink (born 1979), Turkish journalist
- Hrant Dink (1954–2007), Turkish-Armenian editor and journalist
- Claude Giroux (wrestler) (born 1956), midget wrestler who used the ring name Dink
- DINK (acronym) or "Dual Income, No Kids", a couple living together with no kids
- A term for the penis
- Military slang for a recruit in training, "Desperately In Need of Knowledge"
- A beanie formerly worn by American university freshman as a mild form of hazing.
- In volleyball, tapping the ball just barely over the net after faking a spike
- In tennis, a soft drop shot
- In soccer, chipping the ball lightly
- In footvolley, hitting the ball over the net with one's head
- In pickleball, a soft shot into or just past the non-volley zone (the kitchen) meant to make your opponent reach or lift
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.